Our products are made to last for years to come; every piece of Horow is unique and you can benefit from quality material and superior craftmanship.
Horow offers a one (1) year limited warranty on all products covering manufacturer defects in workmanship and material, include any products, parts and components. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Horow will provide replacement parts at no charge or at its discretion, replace any product or part of the product is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service or maintenance.
If you believe there's something wrong with your product or any parts of it, please fill out the Contact Form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty claims. Proofs of purchase and photos/videos of the damaged product are required with a warranty claim, and will be inspected by Horow technicians. Before making a claim, we suggest you read FAQs first since there may be a simple fix.
Horow shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of parts purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
What is not covered?
- Accidental damage and normal wear and tear from in-home use.
- The installation recommendation were not followed by the installer.
- The product has been moved from its initial place of installation.
- The product has in any way been modified from its package state.
- The product has been subjected to improper maintenance, abuse, misuse, excessive use of chemicals, accidents, or other damages, etc.